A comprehensive college advising program begins in the ninth grade with the four year goal of assisting each student maximize their potential for admission to schools which will be a good fit academically, religiously, socially and financially.
The process provides on-going support to ensure enrollment at and graduation from a four-year college or university
· Identify and disseminate information through group and individual meetings to identify and expand educational opportunities
· Individualized support for students and parents with college applications and scholarships/financial aid
· Assist with college research, campus visits
· Prepare for the PSAT, ACT, and SAT
· Assist with college essays and applications
· Advise students of application deadlines
· Maintain an ongoing knowledge base of college admissions issues and matters constantly changing in the market by developing a strong network among college counseling and admission professionals
For more information please contact our Director of College Counseling, Richard Stabell at email@example.com.