Re-Enrollment at RMBA
To complete our online re-enrollment process, you will need to access RenWeb through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for creating a ParentsWeb Login listed below.
- After logging in, click on the Apply / Enroll button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment / Re-enrollment button.
- Click on the Click here to open Online Enrollment button.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
Please note: There is a $500 per family re-enrollment fee until February 28th, thereafter the re-enrollment fee is $1000 per family. You will only be prompted for payment after your first student packet is complete.
We are pleased to share our 2019-2020 tuition schedule here. As a reminder, enrollment is only complete after we receive:
- A completed Online Enrollment packet
- Enrollment payment (tuition deposit)
- Health Assessment Form and Immunization Records
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Fannet Nater, Director of Admissions, at 713-723-7170.
Instructions for a New ParentsWeb Login
- Please go to https://ber -tx.client.renweb.
- Please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.