A comprehensive college advising program begins in the ninth grade with the four year goal of assisting students in maximizing their potential for admission to schools which will be a good fit academically, religiously, socially, and financially.
The process provides on-going support to ensure enrollment and graduation from a four-year college or university.
The college guidance office:
- Identifies and disseminates information through group and individual meetings to identify and expand educational opportunities.
- Individualizes support for students and parents with college applications and scholarships/financial aid.
- Assists with college research, campus visits.
- Prepares students for the PSAT, ACT, and SAT.
- Assists with college essays and applications.
- Advises students of application deadlines.
- Maintains an ongoing knowledge base of college admissions issues and matters constantly changing in the market by developing a strong network among college counseling and admission professionals.
For more information please contact our Director of College Counseling, Rabbi Ari Kellerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please download the RMBA College Handbook below.
Please CLICK HERE to access the RMBA Naviance Guide